The Laisimo GAISH Speed 220W TC Starter Kit is a combination of the race car-inspired Gaish Speed 220W Box Mod pairing with the versatile GAISH Sub-Ohm Tank. Expertly built with ergonomics in-mind, the Gaish Speed 220W Box Mod implements a soft contour design with the showcasing of the circular 1.33 Inch OLED display for an impressive showcase. The smart chipset is equipped with output wattage range of 10 to 220W, minimum atomizer of 0.05ohms, and intuitive temperature control with TCR adjustments. The Gaish Speed Mod is powered by dual high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately), with the option of using a single 18650 platform that throttles down the device to 75W maximum wattage for a versatile set-up. The included GAISH Sub-Ohm Tank features a 25mm diameter chassis, 4mL juice capacity, precision bottom airflow control, convenient hinged flip-top-fill system, and dynamic coil structure that is interchangeable with the TFV8 Baby Replacement Coils.
Laisimo GAISH Speed 230W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Optional Single 18650 Platform
- Maximum Wattage Output - Dual 18650: 220W
- Maximum Wattage Output - Single 18650: 80W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Relativity (TCR) Adjustments
- C-T Mode - Customized Temperature Setting
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Soft Curvature Chassis
- Intuitive 1.33" Circular OLED Display - Full-Color Rsolution
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Low Resistance Protection
- Over-time Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overheating Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, White, Gunmetal, Red, Yellow
Laisimo GAISH Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Hinged Flip-Top Design
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base - 15mm by 2mm
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 0.4ohm Gaish Single Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 0.15ohm Gaish Dual Coil - rated for 30-70W
- Coil Structure Interchangeable w/ TFV8 Baby Coils
- 510 Connection
- 1 Gaish Speed 220W Box Mod
- 1 GAISH Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm Gaish Single Coil
- 1 0.15ohm Gaish Dual Coil
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.