Introducing the Subox Mini Sub-Ohm Kit by Kangertech, an excellent performance and high quality box mod that offers variable of features that make it one of the best combos in the market.
The Subox will consist of the second box mod ever created by Kangertech that can fire up to 50 wattages! Additionally, it comes in mini size and will fit nicely in the palm of your hand. If you like to sub-ohm with the Kbox Mini 50W, it can handle resistance as low as 0.3ohm.
As for the tank, Subox mini features the famous Subtank Mini. It is comes with the aqueous ceramic coating for the elegant look. With new and improved airflow system, this tank will perform greatly.
In term of charging, Subox Mini can be charged with the USB or replaceable 1 18650 battery. With the pass through function on the Subox Mini Kit, you can vape and charge simultaneously.
Kanger Subox Mini Sub-Ohm Kit by Kangertech Features:
- Kbox Mini maximum output wattage: 50W
- Atomizer resistance: support as low as 0.3ohm
- 510 connection
- 510 Delrin drip tip
- OCC 0.5ohm coil resistance (compatibility: 15W – 60W)
- OCC 1.5ohm coil resistance (compatibility: 10W – 26W)
- Improved RBA
- Subtank mini w/ aqueous ceramic coating
- New and improved airflow design
- Uses 1 18650 battery (battery is not included, can be purchased separately)
- Magnetic battery door
- Short circuit protection
- Cell reverse protection
- PCB over temperature protection
- 10 seconds overtime usage protection
- Cell capacity protection
Full Kit includes:
- 1x Kbox Mini 50W Box Mod
- 1x Subtank Mini
- 1x OCC 0.5ohm sub-ohm coil
- 1x OCC 1.5ohm
- 2x RBA coils
- 1x RBA mini plus base
- 1x User manual
- 2x RBA desk screw
- 2x Cover screw
- 2x Screwdriver
- Japanese cotton sheet
- 1x USB Cable
How to use Kbox Mini 50W Box Mod:
- 5 click on/off
- When turn off, OLED screen will display “Kanger Tech” as stand-by mode
- +/- to adjust wattages
- OLED screen displays resistance, battery level capacity and wattage
- Press “+” and “-“ together to adjust orientation of display
- When charging, OLED screen will display the status. Once it is fully charged, OLED will turn off
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.