The Joyetech EKEE 80W TC Starter Kit is the latest entry-level starter kit to have a balance of ergonomics and powerful functionalities, integrating a 2000mAh built-in battery to pair with the new ProCore Motor Sub-Ohm Tank. The EKEE 80W TC Box Mod is crafted with portability in-mind, featuring a user-friendly structural chassis that fits comfortability in-mind. The central control face features a fully intuitive OLED TFT display with organizational data such as battery life, output setting, atomizer resistance, as well as real time clock for screensaver adjustment. The EKEE 80W has a capable built-in 2000mAh battery, with 2A quick charging capability via microUSB port and a suite of safety protection and venting slots at the base of the device. Performance-wise, the EKEE has a maximum output of 80W that runs on direct voltage-based output (BYPASS mode) in which power levels is dependent on the atomizer resistance and battery state. It is equipped with a suite of settings, such as nicotine intake calculation, preheat settings, and comprehensive temperature control. Pairing with the EKEE is the ProCore Motor Sub-Ohm Tank, featuring a 4.5mL maximum juice capacity accessed via flip top-fill design, auxiliary bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the ProC Coil Series. Included in each kit is a ProC1 Single Coil with a wattage range of 40 to 80W and a ProC1-S Single Coil rated for 25 to 55W. An excellent combination of portability, functionality, and power, the Joyetech EKEE 80W TC Starter Kit is a phenomenal addition to beginners or experienced users looking for a back up system!
Check out the ProCore Replacement Coils here.
Joyetech EKEE 80W TC Box Mod Features:
- Integrated 2000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Dimensions: 127.5mm by 39mm by 25mm
- Wattage Output Range: 1-80W
- Maximum Voltage Output: 9V
- Maximum Current Output: 30A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Adjustments - 3 Memory Mode
- BYPASS Mode
- Nicotine Intake Calculation
- Preheat Functionality
- Intuitive 1.3 Inch OLED Display - Full Color TFT
- Switchable Interface
- Three-Button Operation
- Superior ZInc Alloy Construction
- Ergonomic Shape - Soft Contour to Fit Comfortably In-Hand
- MicroUSB Port - 2A Max Charging Current
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Joyetech ProCore Motor Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 2mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 4.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Extension Glass
- 25mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Joyetech ProC Coil Series Technology
- 0.4ohm ProC1 Single Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 0.25ohm ProC1-S Single Coil - rated for 25-55W
- Convenient Flip Top-Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Airflow Control
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 EKEE 80W TC Box Mod
- 1 ProCore Motor Sub-ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm ProC1 Single Coil
- 1 0.25ohm ProC1-S Single Coil
- 1 Replacement Extension Glass - 4.5mL
- 1 QC USB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.