Staying true to innovation, the Innokin Proton 235W TC Starter Kit deploys a fully-loaded system featuring attention-to-details design elements with highly intelligent advanced chipset with the Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank The Proton 235W TC Box Mod presents a sleek yet fully ergonomic chassis design, centered around the 1.45" TFT screen with full color resolution. Operationally, the Proton can be fully adjusted via a unique joystick selector and conveniently fired by a large firing bar. The included Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank introduces a new set of Plexus Coil Technology, featuring a 0.15ohm Plexus Coil with mesh design elements and a 0.6ohm Plexus Coil with quad vertical coil design.
Innokin Scion Plexus Replacement Coils
Innokin Proton 235W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 85mm by 44.6mm by 29.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 6-235W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Temperature Control Range: 300-600F
- Mininum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Comprehensive Temperature Control Suite
- TCR Adjustments
- Curve Mode
- BYPASS Mode
- 1.45" Full-Color TFT Display
- Six Menu RGB Customization
- Grip-Style Firing Bar Mechanism
- Joystick Adjustment Controller
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cover
- MicroUSB Port - 2A Maximum Charge
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Innokin Scion 2 II Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Scion Coil System - New Plexus Coil Technology
- 0.15ohm Plexus Coil - rated for 60-100W
- 0.36ohm Plexus Coil - rated for 80-150W
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control
- 810 Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 Proton 235W Box Mod
- 1 Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.36ohm Plexus Coil
- 1 0.15ohm Plexus Coil
- 1 Spare 5mL Glass Tube
- 1 Spare Drip Tip
- 1 MicroUSB Charging Cable
- Extra O-Ring Bag
- Instructional Manual
2018 TOP 10 VAPE STARTER KITS: Best Starter Kits of the Year?! from Element Vape on Vimeo.
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.