Element Vape is proud to present the new Innokin iTaste MVP 20W Watt, latest invention from Innokin along with the iTaste VV V4.0.
Since the release of the MVP 2.0, Innokin wants to make sure that their upcoming and new version will deliver the wow factors. With the improvements from previous model, now you can vape up to 20 Watt and it also features variable voltage as well as variable wattage! With 2600mah build in, you can vape for extensive hours!
The device comes with four colors: Stainless Steel, Black, White and Green.
Now it features the spring loaded connection that will fit most of the 510 atomizer tanks in the market. It also comes with the eGo adapter as optional.
Like previous version, you can charge other devices such as your phone or tablet and still have the ability to vape.
Innokin iTaste MVP 20W Watt Main Features:
- Steady VDC power output
- USB charging other devices
- Spring loaded 510 threaded connection
- Ego adapter
- LED Screen
- 2600mah capacity
- Variable Voltage: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 7.5 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 20.0 Watts in .5 watts increments.
- Battery Level Indicator: The MVP20W battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow and red LED.
- Green = Almost fully Charged. When the MVP20W fully recharged the LED light will power off.
- Yellow = Half Power.
- Red = Low Power. Charge the MVP20W.
- Large battery capacity: built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- ON/OFF battery switch: Press the power button three times in rapid succession to turn on the MVP20W. When the MVP20W is powered on Hold down the button to activate the atomizer and vape. When the MVP20W is not in use, press the button three times in succession to power off the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer. Always power off the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer when it is not being used, or when it is going to be stored in a pocket, bag or purse.
- Ohms meter: Reads the resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer.
- Puff Counter: The integrated Puff counter will record the number of puffs you have taken. Either press “P “button or “U” button for 1 second to check the number of puffs. The Puff Counter will reset to 0 whenever the device is powered off.
- 10 second Cutoff: If the activation button is held for longer than 10 seconds the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer will stop firing until the button is released and pressed again.
- Low Voltage Warning: The Red LED and Battery bar will continue blinking when the battery capacity is lower than 3.3V and the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer will power off automatically.
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection: Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection protects the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer against shorted atomizers and will stop the unit from functioning in unsafe conditions.
- Over-Discharge Protection: Advanced Personal Vaporizer monitors the battery voltage and will automatically power off when the battery is discharged.
- ‘Vape while charging’ Technology: recharged with a Micro USB cable. When plugged into a power source the MVP20W can also be vaped and charged at the same time with Innokin Technology’s ‘Vape while you charge’ pass-through technology.
- Remembers last Voltage or Wattage setting: When the MVP20W is turned off it will store the current voltage or wattage setting and it will retain the setting when the MVP20W is powered on.
- Built-in 3 digit display: Digital display shows the Ohms meter, Voltage / Wattage setting and the number of Puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off.
- Portable power source for electronic products: To charge your portable electronic device with the MVP20W - set the small pin switch on the bottom of the MVP20W to the ON position and connect a microUSB cable to the USB OUTPUT port (DC 5V, maximum output current 0.5A)To maximize the battery charge of your MVP20W please ensure that the bottom switch is set to the Off position when you are not using the portable charger function.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-7.5 V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-.20W
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 20W
- Maximum output Current：6A
- Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
- Clearomizer Resistance: 1.0 Ohm (minimum)
- Battery: Built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1000mA
- OUTPUT port ：DC5V /1000mA
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.