The Innokin ADEPT & ZLIDE Tank Starter Kit is a compact and distinguished travel friendly vaping starter kit, implementing an intelligent coil resistance identification system, IP67 International Protection Marking rating, and is paired with the impressive Innokin ZLIDE D22 Tank for a starter kit combination that is incredibly flavor-focused and user-friendly. Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the Innokin ADEPT houses an impressive integrated 3000mAh rechargeable battery within the chassis construction, protecting the valuable powerhouse of the ADEPT with the IP rated exterior shell. In addition, a proprietary chipset provides advanced intelligent detection systems to identify and adjust the wattage range to suit any Zenith tank or series coil from the Z-Coil Line, auto-selecting the ideal optimized wattage range. Rated IP67 from the International Protection Marking by the International Electrotechnical Commission, the Innokin ADEPT & ZLIDE Tank Starter Kit provides an excellent degree of intrusion prevention from water, accidental contact, and dust, elongating the lifespan of the protected box mod or starter kit.
Innokin Zenith Coils
Innokin Z PLEX3D Coils
Innokin ADEPT Smart MTL Box Mod Features:
- Collaboration with Phil Busardo
- Dimensions - 130mm by 43.5mm by 30mm
- Integrated 3000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- IP67 Rating - Shockproof, Waterproof, and Dust-Proof
- Automatic Wattage Output Range: 11-17W
- 4 Optimized Wattage Levels
- Intelligent MTL Coil Identification
- Tank > 1.0 - 11-14W
- Tank < 1.0 - 14-17W
- Max. Voltage Output: 5.5V
- Resistance Range: 0.4-3.0ohm
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Mechanism
- LED Battery Life Indicator Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Over Discharge Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- High Resistance Protection
- Cut-Off Protection
- Centered 510 Connection
- Available in Black, White, Purple, Sky, Ocean, and Forest Camo
Innokin ZLIDE D22 Tank Features:
- Collaboration with Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis, and Innokin
- 22mm Diameter
- 2mL Juice Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Top Refill System - Sliding Top Cap
- Removable Sliding Top Cap
- Innokin Z-Coil Line
- 0.48ohm Kanthal 3D Mesh Coil - rated for 13-16W
- 1.6ohm Kanthal Coil - rated for 10W
- 1.0ohm GT Coil - rated for 11-14W
- Compatible and Will Detect Entire Z-Coil Line
- Detachable Structure
- Locking 510 Proprietary Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Stainless Steel, Blue, and Bronze
- 1 Innokin ADEPT Smart MTL Box Mod
- 1 2mL Innokin ZLIDE Tank
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 User Manual
2019 TOP 10 VAPE MOD KITS - Best Starter Kits of the Year?! from Element Vape on Vimeo.
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.