The iJoy RDTA Box Triple 240W TC Starter Kit is the next iteration of the ergonomic RDTA Box series, implementing a triple 18650 platform while maintaining the powerful IMC interchangeable build deck ecosystem combined with massive 12.8mL e-juice capacity. A culmination of design updates from the original RDTA Box 200W and RDTA Box Mini, the new RDTA Box Triple 240W is constructed with a beautiful poly-angular chassis that caters to a triple 18650 batteries apparatus (sold separately). The marquee feature of the device returns with an incredibly rich ecosystem of twelve (12) interchangeable deck options that is compatible with the COMBO RDTA II and Limitless RDTA - Classic Edition, unprecedented in any other platform while excelling in usability and effectiveness. Included with each iJoy RDTA Box Triple V3 240W is the new IMC-10 deck, integrated with a Clamp Snag System on the two-post build deck, in which coil leads are inserted into the terminals and tightened with the knurled top post to clamp the coil in a consistent and secure manner. For premade sub-ohm coil option, the kit comes with a 0.15ohm IMC-Coil 3 for convenient usability, rated for 50 to 100W. Each deck features large wicking ports, allowing cottons to be properly saturated from the absolutely massive 12.8 milliliter refillable reservoir below the rebuildable structure. It features a 15mm diameter wide filling hole, along with a built-in LED light for e-juice gauging and cleaning. The chipset is notably powerful, capable of firing up to 240W of output with Unique Custom User Mode and temperature control suite with support for Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. Presented with an impressive combination of output capability, unmatched versatility, ergonomic handling, and beautiful designs, the iJoy RDTA Box Triple 3 240W Kit is bound to be the premier all-in-one high-performance systems.
Check out the iJoy IMC Interchangeable Decks and Coils here.
iJoy RDTA Box Triple 240W Features:
- Dimensions: 105mm by 55mm by 28mm
- Triple High Amp 18650 Batteries - Sold Separately
- 12.8mL Tank Reservoir
- All-In-One Design
- Wattage Output Range: 5-240W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-8W
- Maximum Output Current: 40A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Unique Custom User Mode
- 95% Energy Conversion Rate
- Intuitive 0.96 Inch OLED Display
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- 20.5mm Gold-Plated Build Deck
- Interchangeable Build Deck Design - 12 Options
- IMC-1 - Two-Post w/ Clamp Mechanism
- IMC-2 - Spring-Loaded Two-Post w/ Clamp
- IMC-3 - Two-Post, Quad Terminals (Side Secured)
- IMC-4 - Two-Post, Two Terminals (Top Secured)
- IMC-5 - Two-Post, Two Large Terminals (Four-Point Secure)
- IMC-6 - Split-Positive Post, Four Terminals (Top Secured)
- IMC-7 - Postless, Four Terminals (Side Secured)
- IMC-8 - Elevated Postless, Four Terminals (Side Secured)
- IMC-9 - Elevated Postless, Four Terminals (Side Secured)
- IMC-10 - Two-Post, Clamp Snag System
- IMC-Coil - 0.3ohm Premade Coil - rated for 40-80W
- IMC-Coil 3 - 0.15ohm Premade Coil - rated for 50-100W
- Signature 15mm Wide Fill Port - Top-Fill
- Built-In LED Light
- Dual Side Adjustable Airflow - Knurled Top Cap
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgradeable
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 RDTA Box Triple 240W System
- 1 IMC-10 Build Deck
- 1 IMC-Coil 3 Premade Coil
- 1 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Tool Pack
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.