The ultimate "best in show" package for vaper in your life who is into heavy duty performance with certain taste for rebuildable and DIY characters. Few vapor gift set rivals this one, because simply, the combination of the wildly appraised VOOPOO DRAG 157W Box Mod along with the cloud-chasing Dead Rabbit RDA by HellVape & Vapin' Heathen. We've designed this bundle with some of the most popular items in the industry with all the essential gears for a fantastic vaping experience.
Each gift set is uniquely crafted in special collaboration with SUA Vapors, a visionary e-juice company based in Los Angeles dedicated on providing high-quality e-juice with consistency throughout their product lines by infusing quality-sourced ingredients and TFN™ Nicotine.
Please Note: Select the color for the starter kit. No changes or adjustment be made to the special bundle. All colors and availability are limitled and the promotion is only available while supplies last. This offers expires December 31st at 11:59PM.
Dead Rabbit Note: If not stated on the dropdown menu, the color of the drip tips will be chosen at random. Photos are for reference only and are not representative of the drip tip variances of each unit.
Holiday Vape Pack - Advanced Bundle Includes:
- 1 VOOPOO DRAG 157W Box Mod
- 1 Dead Rabbit RDA
- 2 LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A Batteries
- 1 Lush Plus Q2 Battery Charger
- 1 Demon Killer Violence 7-in-1 Prebuilt Set
- 2 SUA Vapors Bottles - Make your own selection (60mL Bottles)
VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 90mm by 54mm by 24mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-157W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Comprehensive TCR Adjustments
- Highly Advanced 32-Bit GENE Chip
- Decorative Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Oversized Firing Button
- Magnetized Battery Door Cover.
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Battery Reverse Protection
- Output Over-Current Protection
- OVercharge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
Dead Rabbit RDA by Hell Vape & Heathen Features:
- A Vapin' Heathen Project
- 24m Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Elevated Postless, Quad Terminal Design
- 2.5mm Terminal Openings
- Side-Secured via Slotted or Hex Flathead Screws
- Gold-Plated Positive Posts
- PEEK Insulated Block
- Single or Dual Coil Configurations
- Dual Slotted Top-Side Airslots - Diagonal Orientation
- 810 17mm Wide Resin Drip Tip
- 810 16mm Wide Delrin Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Squonk-Ready Bottom-Feeding 510 Pin
- Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
Flavors from SUA Vapors (60mL per bottle):
- Mango - A sensational infusion of sweet tropical mango with a subtle note of creamy milk, perfectly blended for the ultimate balance between fruity and creamy.
- Pineapple - An irresistible fruity composition, formulates with a swirl of the freshest tropical pineapples and signature creamy milk to strike a balance between rich and light.
- ICE Melon - A blast of chill element to the sweet and fresh melon base for a refreshing experience that truly uplifts your day.
- ICE Mangosteen - An icy rendition to the exotic tropical fruit profile of mangosteen, perfectly balanced with the right amount of sweetness and chilly fruity notes for an exhilirating experience.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel coils or titanium coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Do not use Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel with non-temperature control devices/mods. This is a risk of battery explosion! Please make sure that the devices/mods that you are using is capable of controlling coil temperature.
Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.5ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RDTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.