Now the Hell’s Gate Kit comes with the mini version, which includes the mini box mod and 2 Yep mini RDAs.
Hell’s Gate mini box mod is made out of aluminum and stainless steel. It supports by 2 18650 batteries for longer lasting. For safety reasons, the box mod has built-in PCB board, which will automatically shut-off when there is a short circuit.
Hell’s Gate box mod is known for its ability to handle both RDAs at the same time, which can produce great vapor productions.
The lowest resistance that Hell’s Gate mini can handle is 0.1ohm, great for sub-ohm!
Range of output voltage is between 3.7V to 4.2V
When the batteries are fully charged, it can reach up to 170 watts!
Hell’s Gate Mini Box Mod Features:
- Output voltage: 3.7V – 4.2V
- Lowest atomizer resistance: 0.1ohm
- Electrode: copper
- 2 RDAs compatible (great vapor productions)
- Floating pin, hand-screw bottom
- 510 threaded connection
- Dual 18650 batteries (not included)
- Built-in PCB board protection
- Over puffing protection
- Low voltage protection
- Reverse connection protection
- Short circuit protection
Yep Mini RDA Features:
- Smaller version of the Yep RDA
- Tri-post design
- Heat fins
- Adjustable airflow control
- Deep juice well
- Bottom airflow slits
- 510 copper pin
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
When it comes to using RDA, we are strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
You may also like
Retail Price: $29.99
Our Price: $23.95