The HellHound Mechanical Mod Clone was created to be functional, affordable, and matches effortlessly with the popular HellBoy RDA. It has a simple, yet hard hitting mod that does not break your bank. A superior black-chrome copper construction with gold-plated firing button for a raw finish that fits comfortably in your hand. The integrated single 18650 IMR battery tube and firing mechanism produces a seamlessly functional device. Equipped with silver-plated copper contacts and adjustable 510 threading, the latest from HellHound provides a high performance and stylized mechanical mod to the market.
HellHound Mechanical Mod Clone Features:
- Powered by One 18650 Battery - Sold Separately
- Black-Chrome Copper Cubed Construction
- Gold Plated Buttons, Top and Bottom Cap
- Mounted Firing Switch
- Standard 510 Thread Connection
- Adjustable Silver Plated 510 Pin
- Compatible with HellBoy RDA
- 1 HellHound Mechanical Mod
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
When it comes to using RDA, we are strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.