The HeavyWeight by Vault Mods is built with unprecedented machining precision, outstanding performance powered by a single 18350 battery (not included), and a great collection device. Designed and engineered in Orange County in Limited Quantities, this sophisticated mechanical mod with brushed undertones captures urban compact design with powerful functionality. Compatible with up to 23.5mm diameter tanks with its Copper 510 threading and a spring loaded magnetic recessed firing button with "VM" engravings, this device ensures durability and equipped with a striking visual that affirms the exclusivity of this edition. Milled out of a solid block of 316 Grade Stainless Steel, the Limited Edition HeavyWeight V1 is an extraordinary showcase piece that combines the heft and precision that belies quality along with performance and portability that caters to the most sophisticated vaping collector and turbulent cloud chasers.
The HeavyWeight V1 by Vault Mods Features:
- Designed and Engineered in Orange County, California
- Fully Mechanical Mod
- Single 18350 Battery (sold separately)
- Weight: 13.3 oz.
- Depth: 33mm
- Width: 56mm
- Weight with Buttons: 56 mm
- Superior 316 Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- 23.5" Atomizer Diameter (sold separately)
- Customized Vault Mods Engravings
- Limited Serialized Engravings
- Copper-Plated 510 Contacts
- Serialized Soft Carrying Case Included
- Hard Shelled Carrying Case included
- 1 HeavyWeight V1 by Vault Mods
- 1 Soft Carrying Case
- 1 Hard-Shelled Packaging Case
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
When it comes to using RDA, we are strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
- Important: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.