The Geek Vape GBOX Squonk 200W TC Starter Kit presents a regulated system catering to squonk-ready RDAs, integrating an AS Chipset with 200W of power and full temperature suite to pair with the Radar 24mm RDA. Designed with ergonomics in-mind, the GBOX Squonker 200W Box Mod is strategically constructed with compact form factor while housing dual 18650 batteries (sold separately) and a 8mL proprietary squonk bottles. The internal onboard is highly advanced, implementing similar OLED display from the Aegis 100W as well as full temperature control suite with customized adjustments such as TCR and VPC. Included with the kit is the Radar RDA, featuring a 24mm base, two-post build with dual terminals per post, and a dual slotted side airflow.
Geek Vape GBOX Squonker 200W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Ouput: 200W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Adjustments
- VPC Adjustments
- 8mL Squonk Bottle
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Oversized Squared Firing Mechanism
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Smart Charging Management
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Squonk-Ready Bottom-Feeding Section
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- Available in Pearl Chrome, Army Green, Wine Red, Black & Red
Geek Vape Radar 24mm RDA Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Unique Two-Post, Dual Terminals Build Deck
- Top Side-Secured via Hex Screws
- PEEK Insulators
- Double O-Ring Top Cap Securement
- Dual Slotted Side Airflow Control
- 810 Widebore Delrin Drip Tip
- 510 Widebore Delrin Drip Tip
- Squonk-Ready 510 Bottom Feeding Pin
- 510 Connection Pin
- 1 GBOX Squonk Box Mod
- 1 Radar 24mm RDA
- 1 Replacement Squonk Bottle
- 1 510 Widebore Drip Tip
- 1 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 GV Allen Key
- Spare Parts Pack
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.