The Geek Vape Eagle 100W TC Starter Kit combines the new GBOX 100 Mod, which features a dual high amperage battery powered 100W and temperature control chipset, with the renowned Eagle Sub-Ohm Tank, implementing a 6mL juice reservoir and Handbuilt Coil (HBC) coil structure.
Check out the Geek Vape Eagle HBC Replacement Coils here.
Geek Vape GBOX 100W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 46mm by 30mm by 92mm
- Integrated GBOX100 Chipset
- Dual High Amperage 18650 Battery - Sold Separately
- Wattage Output Range: 1-100W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- High Quality Zinc Alloy Construction
- Intuitive OLED Screen
- Center Aligned Control Face
- Two Circle Adjustment Buttons
- Oversized Side Firing Mechanism
- Battery Lock Switch Mechanism
- MicroUSB Port - Passthrough Capability
- Smart Charging Management
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
Geek Vape Eagle Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 6.2mL Juice Capacity - Standard Version
- 6mL Juice Capacity - Top Airflow Version
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Temp Resistant Silica Glass Reinforcement
- Handbuilt Coil (HBC) Structure
- Rewickable System
- Side-Tension Vertical Two-Post Design
- PEEK Insulators
- Single or Dual Configurations
- Bottom Airflow Control for Direct Air Channels
- Optional Top Airflow Control
- Convenient Top-Fill Method
- 10mm Black Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Adjustable Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 1 GBOX100 Box Mod
- 1 Eagle Sub-Ohm Tank
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel coils or titanium coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Do not use Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel with non-temperature control devices/mods. This is a risk of battery explosion! Please make sure that the devices/mods that you are using is capable of controlling coil temperature.
Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.5ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RDTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.