NOTE: In order to receive the Limited Edition featuring the ALPHA Tank, you must select the option in the dropdown menu with the word "LIMITED".
Please Note: The Geek Vape Aegis Legend Limited Edition comes with the ALPHA Tank and features Magnesium Alloy for the mod construction. The ALPHA Tank utilizes a new coil system that is not cross-compatible with the Super Mesh Coil. Please see below to see content information.
The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W Starter Kit continues the legacy of the epic Aegis series, integrating an update chassis to accommodate dual 18650 batteries and increases maximum power output to 200W with the intelligent AS Chip. Maintaining the high-level of shock-absorbency and withstanding dirty environment, the Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is constructed with die-cast aluminum alloy frame, advanced LSR Injection Moulding technology, ergonomic leather grip, and carbon steel battery door cover. The battery section is bottom-loaded, allowing for easy installation of dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) via a hinged lock mechanism for proper securement. A rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with a full-color OLED display screen for organized informational readouts. The Aegis Legend has a maximum wattage output of 200W, and several output modes, such as: Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode. Under temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges. Included within each kit is the new Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank, featuring 4mL maximum of flavorful ejuice, convenient top-fill, dual slotted bottom airflow, and the utilization of the Super Mesh Coil System.
Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 90.5mm by 58.5mm by 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- VPC Mode - Power Curve Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Full-Color Display
- Durable Zinc & Aluminum Zinc Alloy Construction
- LSR Silicone Mould
- Stainless Steel Powder Metallurgy
- Premium Leather Grip Section
- Incredible Shockproof System
- IP67 Water Resistance and Dustproof System
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cap
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Silver, Black & Orange, Snakeskin, Camo, Stealth Black, Red, Blue, Azure, Rainbow, Green
- Limited Edition - Aqua, Ember, Midnight Blue, Colorshift Teal, Colorshift Green, U.S. Edition, Christmas Edition
Geek Vape Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Super Mesh Coil System
- 0.2ohm Mesh X1 Kanthal Coil - rated for 30-90W
- 0.15ohm Quad Coil - rated for 60-80W
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control
- Convenient Top-Fill Method
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Standard Package Includes:
- 1 Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod
- 1 Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm Quad Coil
- 1 Spare Bubble Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Accessory Bag
- Instructional Manual
Geek Vape Alpha Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 4mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- GeekVape MeshMellow Coil System
- 0.15ohm MM X1 Single Mesh Coil - Rated for 60-110W
- 0.4ohm MM X2 Dual Mesh Coil - Rated for 50-80W
- Premium Egyptian Cotton
- Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 18mm Wide Resin Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
Limited Edition Package Includes:
- 1 Aegis Legend Limited Edition Mod
- 1 ALPHA Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.15ohm MM X1 Single Mesh Coil
- 1 0.4ohm MM X2 Dual Mesh Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolong the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.