The Geek Vape Aegis 100W TC Starter Kit is a totally complete set designed to be protected from natural elements featuring a comprehensive 100W device to pair with the newly introduced Shield Sub-Ohm Tank. The Aegis 100W TC Box Mod is constructed with durable and zinc alloy material construction, adopting adopts an advanced LSR Injection Moulding technology that can easily withstand dirty environmental, shock-absorbent, and water-resistant capability. The chassis of the Aegis 100W is built around the utilization of a single 2660 platform, with the versatility of accommodating 18650, 20700, and 21700 platform (batteries sold separately). To be able to use the 20700 or 21700 battery, users must change out the battery door labeled for those specific batteries. The battery is bottom-loaded, open and closed by a threaded battery cap for secure attachment, optimal safety, and eliminates battery rattle. A rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with an intuitive OLED display screen for organized informational readouts. The Aegis Mod has a maximum wattage output of 100W, and several output modes, such as: Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode. Under temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges. Included within each kit is the Shield Sub-Ohm Tank, a 26mm atomizer with a maximum juice capacity of 4.5 milliliters, convenient flip top-fill design, and the utilization of the IM Coil System.
Geek Vape IM & Aero Mesh Replacement Coils
Geek Vape Aegis 100W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 88mm by 46.8mm by 37.8mm
- Single High-Amp 18650, 20700, 21700, 26650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-100W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- VPC Mode - Power Curve Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Display
- Durable Aluminum & Zinc Alloy Construction
- Military Standard 810G-516.6 Shockproof System
- IP67 Water Proof and Dustproof System
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Threaded Battery Cap - Bottom-Loaded
- Hidden MicroUSB Port - Firmware Update ONLY
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Brown, Gunmetal, Stealth Black, Pumpkin Orange, Red, Green Camo, Leopard
Geek Vape Shield Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 26mm Diameter
- 4.5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Performance Illusion Mini IM Coil Series
- 0.4ohm iM1 Single Coil - rated for 40-70W
- 0.15ohm iM4 Quadruple Coil - rated for 50-120
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control
- Convenient Flip Top-Fill Method
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Aegis 100W TC Box Mod
- 1 Shield Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm IM1 Single Coil
- 1 0.15ohm IM4 Quad Coil
- 1 Spare Silica Glass Tube
- 1 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 20700/21700 Battery Cap
- 1 Replacement Silicone Seal
- Spare Parts
- Instruction Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.