The Fu Chai mod is made with high grade stainless steel with inner copper tube.
In term of the body, it consists of Chinese engravings on the side. Each unit is engraved with a serial number.
It features the spring loaded bottom switch and reverse locking ring. Additionally, the locking mechanism will prevent auto-firing in the pocket.
With copper threads and adjustable contacts, you will not experience no battery rattle or voltage drop.
Sigelei Fu Chai Mechanical Mod Features:
- 25mm diameter
- 510 threaded connection
- Stainless steel construction
- Inner copper tube
- Beautiful engravings
- Individual serialized
- Uses 1 18650 batter
- Adjustable pin
- Spring-loaded bottom switch
- Reverse locking ring
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.