The FreeMax Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank is the ultimate edition of the FireLuke series, introducing a new multi-mesh coil system with compatibility with the original, as well as 6mL maximum juice capacity and dual slotted bottom airflow. Measuring 25mm in diameter, the new Mesh Pro Tank implements a beautiful material construction frame geared towards user-friendly designs. The crowning achievement lies within the coil system, featuring more surface area that results in even heating of cotton and eJuice for a consistent vaping experience. The new Mesh Pro Coil System if fully compatible with the FireLuke Tank and FireLuke Pro Tank. Massive dual slotted bottom adjustable airflows measuring in at 16mm by 4mm each allows for ample air channels into the chamber, producing maximum flavor and clouds. Finally, the new retractable sliding top-fill provides easy refills perfect for on-the-go.
FreeMax FireLuke Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Optional 5mL & 4mL Juice Capacity - Slimmer Profile
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction with Resin
- Mesh Pro Coil System
- Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil - Rated for 40-70W
- Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil - Rated for 60-90W
- Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil - Rated foor 80-110W
- SS316L Single Mesh 0.12 Coil - Rated for 400°F - 550°F
- Convenient Push-Slide Top Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
- 18mm Widebore 810 Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Resin Edition - Orange, Yellow, Green, Pink, Purple, Blue, Black
- Available in Metal Edition - Gunmetal, Black, Rainbow, Gold, Stainless Steel
- Available in Carbon Fiber Edition
- 1 Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
- 1 Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
- 1 Replacement Pyrex Glass
- 1 Set of Replacement O-Rings
- 1 User Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
Warning: Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Due to the nature of this product. it is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.
|Color||Black, Blue, Red, Rainbow, Purple, Pink, Orange|