The ESYB E4 4-Bay Bluetooth Battery Charger is the newest battery charger from ESYB, combining ESYB's dependable intelligent software with four slot battery bay, USB output charging port, and Bluetooth/APP functionality. In this latest edition, the ESYB E4 Charger provides a simple and effective 2.1 Inch LCD display alongside a single button operation to enable Bluetooth function, allow intuitive views from the charger or your mobile device. At full capacity and utilizing the compatible batteries, the ESYB E4 can effectively charge four batteries at a rate of 0.25A for Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and current options of 0.25A, 0.5A, 1.0A, and 2.0A for Li-Ion and LiFePo batteries. The ESYB E4 can also effectively charge USB powered devices (cable not included), giving it great versatility as a power bank. With the integration of ESYB's intelligent battery charging software with a suite of safety protection combined with Bluetooth companion app, the ESYB E4 4-Bay Intelligent Bluetooth Battery Charger is a well-rounded platform for home-charging solution.
ESYB E4 4-Bay Intelligent Bluetooth Charger Features:
- 4-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Bluetooth APP Companion
- 2.1 Inch LCD Display Screen
- USB Output Charging Capability - 5V/1A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V, 3.65V, 1.48V
- Li-ion Battery Charge Current Options - 0.25A, 0.5A, 1.0A, 2.0A
- Ni-MH, Ci-Cd Battery Charge Current - 0.25A
- Anti-Reverse Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Overtime Prevention
- Durable PC/ABS Construction - Fire Retardant & Fire Resistance
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/22650/26500/26650
- Supports Ni-MH/Ni-Cd Battery Size: AAAA AAA AA A SC C D
- 1 ESYB E4 Charger
- 1 Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.