Genuine Efest IMR 18500 1100mah V1 Flat Top Battery. These batteries are rechargeable and can be charged with the Efest Bio V2 Charger. They provide a high safety standard compare to most Li-Ion vape batteries. And, they do not require protection circuit and have no issues when it comes to handling high amps.
The Efest IMR 18500 has lower internal resistance and slightly shorter battery life. With these specifications, it is a good fits for most e-cigarettes, vaporizers and mods.
Due to no protection circuit, we recommend that you do not discharge the battery below 2.5 Volts to ensure its longevity. If this occurs, the life and performance of the battery will be decreased and you want to maintain its life and durability for as long as possible. The maximum charge for this Efest 18500 is 4.25 V.
- 1100 mAh capacity
- Li-Mn Material
- Maximum 4.25 Voltage
- Nominal 3.7 voltage
- Flat top Pole
- 500 cycles life
- Maximum 4.5 amps charge rate
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- When the batteries are discharge, you need to recharge them immediately at 3.6 volts, which is the resting voltage.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making. When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.