This is the 1:1 clone of the original, which was made by Vaping Kiko.
It is a fully mechanical mod and uses 2 18650 batteries.
Dimitri Mechanical Box Mod Clone Features:
- Fully mechanical mod
- 510 threaded connection
- Delrin insulators
- Delrin top cap
- Floating positive pin
- Uses 2 18650 batteries
- Adjustable negative battery contacts
- Gold plated “Dimitri” Logo
- 2 vent holes
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.