The Desire X-Mini 108W & BULLDOG Tank Starter Kit is a welcome addition to the vape industry, deploying a single cell battery bay, extensive temperature control suite, and is paired with the Desire Bulldog Sub-Ohm Tank. The Desire X-Mini 108W TC Starter Kit utilizes a single high-amp cell 21700 battery (sold separately) with a maximum wattage of 108W with intricate temperature suite. In addition, the battery cell can be interchanged with smaller sized cells with the usage of the included battery sleeve. Furthermore, the extensive temperature control can be used to dial in the perfect vape temperatures or wire resistances for the best possible utilization of the complex temperature control suite. The Desire Bulldog Tank is found within the X-Mini Starter Kit and features an upgradable 3.0mL juice capacity, sliding top refill system, and a dual slotted adjustable bottom airflow system.
Desire X-Mini 108W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 101mm by 53mm by 30mm
- Weight: 246g
- Single 21700 High Amp Battery - Not Included
- Optional Single 18650 High-Amp Battery - Adapters Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-108W
- Resistance Range: 0.08-3.0ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 100-315C / 200-600F
- Variable Temperature Control: Nickel 200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel / TCR
- PMG (Power Multiple Graph) Power Curve Adjustment Mode
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Ergonomic Curved Design
- Glowing LED Light
- 0.96" OLED Display Screen
- Large Fire Button
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Over Vaping Protection
- Overcharging Protection
- 10 Minute Auto Lock Protection - Safeguard Against Accidental Firing
- MicroUSB Charging Port
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection - Supports Up to 26mm
- Adapter for Larger Atomizers Sold Separately
- Available in White, Black
Desire BULLDOG Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 28mm Widest Glass Diameter
- 3mL Standard Glass Capacity
- 4.3mL Bubble Glass Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcements
- Push-Top Refill System
- Desire Bulldog Coil Family Line
- 0.18ohm BCC Mesh Single Coil - rated for 60-80W
- 0.2ohm BCC Mesh Triple Coil - rated for 100-120W
- 0.15ohm BCC Quadruple Coil - rated for 100-120W
- Detachable Structure
- 510 Connection
- Available in Red, White, Purple, Blue, Black
- 1 Desire X-Mini 108W Box Mod
- 1 Desire Bulldog Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.2ohm BCC Triple Coil
- 1 0.18ohm BCC Mesh Coil
- 1 Glass Tank
- 1 Small Bag Accessories
- 1 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 2 Instruction Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.