The CoilART DPRO 133W Starter Kit delivers a complete performance rebuildable system, delivering a DPRO 133W Mod infused with mechanical functionality and the battery protection of a regulated device to pair with the popular DPRO 24mm RDA. The DPRO 133W Box Mod measures 84.5mm by 44mm by 28mm, constructed with an aluminium anodizing body with gunmetal bottom and top caps for a striking impression. The device is powered by dual 18650 batteries running in parallel series or a single 18650 battery (sold separately), delivering a versatile set-up. In terms of performance, the DPRO 133W can fire up to 133W based on a battery voltage output system with 24K gold plated fire connection. Included in each kit is the DPRO 24mm RDA, featuring a high-quality machining structure with a user-friendly postless designs and a unique angled side airflow system. The build deck of the DPRO RDA implements a quad terminal postless build deck, featuring a 2.5mm diameter terminals set into the deck and tightened via side-tension Hex screws. Airflow of the DPRO features two angled cutout airtubes measuring 4.5mm diameter each, delivering direct-to-coil effect for maximal vapor production with balanced flavor profiles.
CoilART DPRO 133W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 84.5mm by 44mm by 28mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Parallel Series
- Optional Single High-Amp 18650 Platform
- Maximum Wattage Output: 133W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.5-4.2V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.08ohm
- Aluminum Anodizing Body Construction
- Gunmetal Bottom & Top Base
- Large Firing Mechanism
- 24K Gold-Plated Fire Connection
- Internal Self-Adjustable Connect Pin
- Self-Adjusting Battery Contact
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
CoilART DPRO 24mm RDA Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3mm Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Heat-Resistant ULTEM Construction - For ULTEM Colorway
- Innovative Postless, Quad Terminal Design
- 2.5mm Terminal Openings
- Side-Secured via Hex Screws
- Two PEEK-Insulated Positive Terminal Posts
- Two Negative Terminal Posts
- 24K Gold-Plated Build Deck Deck
- Single or Double Coil Configurations
- Dual Slotted Angle Airtubes
- 8mm 810 ULTEM Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Hollow Bottom-Feeding Pin
- Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 1 DPRO 133W Box Mod
- 1 DPRO RDA
- 1 Bottom-Feeding 510 Pin
- 2 Cotton Pads
- 2 Prebuilt Fused Clapton Coils
- 1 Allen Key
- Spare Parts Bag
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.