The Cartel 26650 Mechanical Mod clone by Infinite is a heavy, powerful and high quality mod. It is available in Copper, Black and Stainless Steel.
With the recessed firing button, you do not have to worry about locking it when you put it on the table or anywhere that hits the bottom of the mod. However, we do recommend that you take extra cautious. The reason for this is due to the fact that if you put in your bag and it can automatic fire if something presses on it.
Each Cartel Boss 26650 Mod is individually engraved logo, serial numbers as well as the “Limited Edition” word at bottom of the mod.
With the telescope pin, you can prevent unwanted battery rattle by adjusting. It also comes with silver contact pins.
Cartel Boss 26650 Mechanical Mod by Infinite Features:
- 30mm Diameter
- 510 Atomizer Connection
- Tapered 22mm Top Cap
- Engraved Logo and Serial Numbers
- 26550 Compatible
- 4 Vent Holes to prevent overheating
- Adjustable Positive Battery Contact Pin
- Adjustable Center Pin for flush fit on atomizers
- 1x Cartel Boss 26650 Mechanical Mod by Infinite
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.