The Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A battery comes with 20 Amp maximum discharge and 35 Amp peak discharge.
This battery is 100% authentic and genuine.
Samsung has slightly redesigned the chemistry for the 25R to increase its overall life cycle. The change in the color of the wrapper from blue to green denotes the change in chemistry.
Price shown is for one battery only.
Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A battery Features:
- Top: Flat Top
- Capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
WHAT OTHER VAPERS THINKSEE ALL REVIEWS
Wondering if i should buy these! Many websites sell 2 of these batteries for about the same price as on here. I have quite a few friends who have ordered off this site and I'm getting mixed answers on whether I get 2 batteries for this price or if I should go to the cheaper priced websites. Thank you for the help :)
Already reviewed but wanted to add that these last way longer than my old generic battery. I barely have to switch batteries once a day
Got here in less than a week with free shipping, thanks again elementvape. Have only been using these for an hour but my friend uses these every day at 80 watts and never had a single problem. Recommend
I've tried every battery on the market today, I bought these after I couldn't find the Sony vtc's I had been getting for my mod. I put the Samsung batteries after a fresh charge in my ipv3 and they lasted all day on a Subohm build .2ohm dark horse. I have an older pair that last 5hours of heavy vaping. I vape at 70watts and they barely ever get hot. In my stingray they are decent too. I use to change out my batteries after 3hours with these I get around 4hours depending on how much I vape. I don't buy anything else because you can never tell if you're going to get a legit battery. I haven't seen any fake Samsung batteries. Plenty of fake Sony and efest batteries going around. I wouldn't buy these from anyone on eBay or Amazon, but I would buy them from this site.