Introducing the Mad Hatter Mod by InfeelingUSA, a 100% authentic mechanical mod created to be affordable, functional, and matches seamlessly with today's latest RDAs. Specifically designed for long pin atomizers, this mechanical mod features a standard top 510 contact with a floating enlarged contact area for maximal performance. A magnetic bottom switch is built for atomizer firing, adding further durability.It is integrated with an interchangeable tubes for suitability with 18650 or 18650 batteries and built-in battery vent hole for superior safety features. Constructed out of 304 Food-Grade stainless steel, it is an elegant, simple, and hard hitting mod that does not break your bank.
Authentic Mad Hatter Mechanical Mod by InfeelingUSA Features:
- 18650 or 18350 IMR Single Battery - Sold Separately
- Food-Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Battery Vent Hole
- Magnetic-Spring Firing Switch at Base
- Standard 510 Thread Connection
- 1 Mad Hatter Mechanical Mod
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
When it comes to using RDA, we are strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefits of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
- Important: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.