The maker of the Mad Hatter is back again with another authentic product, this time is the elegant Mad Hatter Box Mod, is made with luxurious annatto and sandalwood.
Mad Hatter Box Mod is a full mechanical mod that features copper contacts pin. With the adjustable 510 pin, the atomizers will sit flush on the device.
It is powered with two 18650 batteries for great power and performance. The back door is magnetic, which makes it easy and more convenience to switch batteries.
Authentic Mad Hatter Box Mod Features:
- Full mechanical mod
- Copper contacts
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included, can be purchases separately)
- Adjustable 510 pin
- Magnetic back door
- Engraved logo and Serialized
- Only 1000 pcs made
Package comes with:
- 1 Mad Hatter Box Mod
- 1 Pouch
- 1 Gift Box
Note: Mechanical mods are the devices for advanced users. You need to be extra careful when it comes to handle these mods. Always clean the threads and contacts to help maintain its performance. Do not stack batteries due to mechanical mods with no circuitry, it will double voltage and destroy attached devices. Please research the mods’s safety and battery safety before you make any decisions.
Mechanical Mods Tips:
- Always insert the positive point of the battery on top and negative at the bottom. Additionally, if you install the batteries in the wrong direction, the mod can be destroyed and dangerous as well.
- Always use genuine and authentic batteries brand. Make sure that they are 100% authentic brands such as Efest, Sony, AW, Panasonic, etc.
- If possible, try to use vapesafe fuse on all mechanical mod devices. The fuse does not fit in all devices. So RESEARCH before you make any purchases.
- Never stack batteries
- Always clean the contacts, switch, in and outside of the tubes, threads with a microfiber cloth or rubbing alcohol. The benefit of this is that it will help with removing any manufacturing oil and decrease in resistance and voltage drop.
WHAT OTHER VAPERS THINKSEE ALL REVIEWS
Being a big Fan of the Mad Hatter RDA I just HAD to get this MOD. and it doesn't disappoint. It is beautifully constructed, well made and vapes like a beast. I suggest you use button top batteries because I find flat tops, on mine at least, jiggle to much. I also suggest you use a cloth ribbon under the batteries as it doesn't have one installed like a regulated Many regulated MODS do and the button tops are hard to get out of it. All in all, well made and beautiful. Thanks for another hit Infeeling!
Have been using this mad hatter for a couple days now, and this thing HITS! I have parallel 22g 5 wrap coils in my mutation X v4, and it hits like an absolute beast. The mod never gets hot, and the button is buttery smooth. Definitely worth the cash!