The Aspire Puxos 100W & Cleito Pro Starter Kit is a truly dynamic masterpiece, deploying a sophisticated chipset within a 20700/21700 battery platform with the optional use of 18650 to pair with the new Cleito Pro Sub-Ohm Tank. The Aspire Puxos Box Mod is powered by a single 20700, 21700, or 18650, allowing for a wide variety of battery types and long-lasting ranges. When paired with the large 20700 or 21700 battery, the Puxos can fire up to a maximum of 100W and 80W for the single 18650 battery (vape batteries sold separately, only 21700 is included). The Puxos is equipped with high-performance features, ranging from sophisticated TCR adjustments to the dynamic CPS mode (Customized Power Settings). The included Cleito Pro Sub-Ohm Tank is an extension of the original Cleito line-up, featuring a maximum eJuices capacity of 4.2mL, dual slotted bottom airflow control, and slide-to-open top-fill method. The Aspire Cleito Pro can utilize previous Cleito Coils, the original Cleito and Cleito EXO Coils, along with the introduction of the 0.5ohm Cleito Pro coil with a range of 60 to 80W.
Aspire Puxos 80/100W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimension - 87mm by 48mm by 30mm
- Single High-Amp 18650/20700/21700 Battery
- 18650 Battery Platform- Battery Sleeve Included
- Aspire Proprietary Chipset
- Maximum Wattage - 18650: 80W
- Maximum Wattage - 2X700: 100W
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohms
- Versatile Temperature Control Suite
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatible
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Mode
- 3 Memory Setting for TCR Mode
- Intuitive 0.96" OLED Screen
- Superior Stainless Steel Frame
- Beautiful Dyed Resin Reinforcement
- 14 Different Magnetic Side Panel Styles and Finishes
- Automatic Cutoff
- Overdischarge Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Battery Reverse Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Three Button Operation
- Magnetized Battery Door
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- Available in Green Camo, Dreams, Swirl, Etched, Circles, Music
Aspire Cleito Pro Tank Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 4.2mL Bubble Glass Tank Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Full Length Coil Design - Drip Tip to Coil Design
- Cleito Pro Coil System
- 0.5ohm Cleito Pro Coil - rated for 60-80W
- Compatible with Original Cleito Coils and Cleito EXO Coils
- Triple Adjustable Airflow at Base
- Convenient Retractable Sliding Top-Fill Method
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 24K Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Puxos 100W Box Mod
- 1 Cleito Pro Tank
- 1 Aspire 21700 4000mAh Battery
- 2 0.5ohm Cleito Pro Coils
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 Spare Parts Bag
- 1 Warning Card
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
Note: We do not offer battery replacements for the free battery included in this kit.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
You may also like
$34.95 $69.95$79.95 $139.95$52.95 $69.95