Aspire ESP 30W Box Mod is the first variable wattage box mod design by Aspire Eigate.
The device has the output wattage of 5W to 30W. The wattage ranges allow you to use regular tank and sub-ohm tanks. For sub-ohm tanks, the lowest resistance that it can handle is 0.3ohm.
It has 1900mAh Li-po battery capacity battery built in the box mod.
Aspire ESP 30W is covered in smooth carbon fiber with stylish look. Sizes and feel fit perfectly in the palm of your hand.
Like most of the box mods in the market, the firing button is on the side. The wattage is adjustable by twisting the knob on top of the device clockwise and counterclockwise.
In the front of the device, it has the screen display that show battery status, atomizer resistance, wattage and voltage.
With the passthrough option, you can use the Aspire ESP while charging. It can be charged via USB port at the bottom of the mod.
Aspire ESP 30W Watt Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 83*23*45 (mm)
- 510 threaded connection
- 1900mah battery capacity
- Output wattages: 5W – 30W
- Can handle low resistance of 0.3ohm
- Micro USB charging
- Wrapped in Carbon Fiber
- Pass-through function
- Self adjusting 510 connection
- Display screen
Package comes with:
- 1x Aspire ESP 30W Watt Box Mod
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x Gift Box
Instructions for the Aspire ESP 30W Watt Box Mod:
- Power on and off: Click Fire Button 5 times within 2 seconds to lock or unlock the mod.
- Variable Wattage: Turn the rotary knob at the top of the mod clockwise or counterclockwise to increase or decrease the output wattage from 5W to 30W for vaping needs.
- Screen display: The Screen will display the battery power, resistance of atomizer, wattage and voltage. When the atomizer is not detected, the Screen will display “Check atomizer”. When the mod is in low power, the Screen will display “Check battery”.
- Pass-through: The mod is charged by micro USB cable; the light is red when charging and it will turn to green when fully charged. You can use the Mod while it’s charging.
- Helpful Hints: A clean Mod is a happy Mod! Always keep your Mod clean and free of dirt and oil. Periodically clean the 510 threads and positive contact point with a paper towel or Q-Tip.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates