The Aspire Dynamo 220W Starter Kit is a revolutionary addition to Aspire's line of finely crafted vape devices, featuring comprehensive temperature control suite and a dual purpose 2.0" TFT Color Screen to pair with the Nepho Sub-Ohm Tank. Constructed from durable Zinc Alloy, the Aspire Dynamo 220W Box Mod is designed to survive and resist moderate falls and drops. The dual battery bay is accessed from the bottom hinged door of the Dynamo Kit and can accept 20700 or 21700 battery cells, or 18650 battery cells with the included silicone battery sleeves. The comprehensive temperature control suite is accessed via the proprietary Aspire chipset, hosting a myriad of options spanning modes and wire composition to allow for the user to dial in the perfect hit, every time. The oversized 2.0" TFT color screen displays a plethora of information about the battery life, firing outputs, and doubles as a firing button. The included Nepho Sub-Ohm Tank introduces a new mesh coil option along with 4mL maximum eJuice capacity with childproof top-fill and triple adjustable airflow control.
Aspire Nepho Mesh Replacement Coils
Aspire Dynamo 220W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 91mm by 49mm by 34mm
- Dual High-Amp 20700/21700 Batteries - Not Included
- Optional Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Includes Battery Sleeve
- Maximum Wattage Output: 220W
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Bypass Mode
- TCR Mode - 3 Memory Modes
- Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel Compatibility
- 2.0" TFT Color Display - Doubles as Firing Button
- Hinged Bottom Battery Door
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Intuitive Firing Button - Doubles as Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Ventilation Holes on Bottom
- Automatic Cutoff Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Battery Reversal Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- Available in Dark Grey, Red with Black, Rainbow, Purple, Camo with Black
Aspire Nepho Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Aspire Nepho Coil System
- 0.5ohm Kanthal Nepho Coil - Rated for 65-75W
- 0.15 Mesh Nepho Coil - Rated for 60-75W
- Base Coil Installation - Press Fit
- Childproof Push & Sliding Top-Fill System
- Knurled Triple Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 810 Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- 1 Dynamo 220W Mod
- 1 Nepho Tank
- 1 0.5ohm Kanthal Nepho Coil
- 1 0.15 Mesh Nepho Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 Dual 18650 Battery Silicone Adapter
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Spare Parts Bag
- 1 Warning Card
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
You may also like