Introducing the genuine Aspire CF VV 1600mah Battery that makes of high quality coated carbon fiber. It comes comes with many great features such as stainless steel endpoints, metal button and charging protections.
For safety and protection reasons, there is a window to see the voltage settings. It also comes with over-charge and charge short circuit protection.
To ensure strong connection between the tank and battery, there is a revolutionary spring connector.
For more features and protection tips, read more below.
Aspire CF VV 1600mah Battery Features:
- When Using:
- Turn ON/OFF: Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON. Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
- Usage: Press the LED button and inhale at the same time
- LED Light Indicator: Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.
- Output Voltage: 4.2V full power output
- Special Characteristic of VV: Stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage. Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage for vaping needs
- Available Capacity: 650mah, 900mah, 1100mah, 1000mah, 1300mah and 1600mah 3.7V rechargeable
- Low Battery Indication: The battery Orange indicator light blinks 15 times. Charger Specification 4.2V output, 420mah
- Complete Battery Charge Time: 2-5 hours
- Charging Instructions:
- 1. Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
- 2. Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
- 3. Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.
- 4. The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
- 5. The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
- 6. Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
- Protection Functions:
- Overcharge Protection: When battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
- Overdischarge Protection: When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times.
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection: If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
- Charging Short Circuit Protection: If the charger is short-circuited while charging, the battery will default to OFF position, stop charging, and the LED lights (both colors) will flash 6 times.
- Lock and Unlock Function: To lock the battery, press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED lights (both colors) will flash 3 times. Repeat this procedure or recharge to unlock.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.